Welcome to the technology changing the way we heat our homes!!
Whether it’s a new build project or you’re refurbishing an existing property, if it’s well insulated, we have a Heat Pump for you. Unlike other forms of heating, Heat Pumps work with a low flow temperature so the better insulated your property the better savings on your current heating bills. Also, with the government giving the technology a 33% increment on the RHI (renewable Heat incentive) tariff from 2017, now has never been a better time to change your heating system.
We work in partnership with Mitsubishi Ecodan, please see the following web site for further information and to download their heating brochure.
eco-tech Renewables can help on every aspect of an installation,
- Free initial enquiry advice
- Quotation detailing costs of installation.
- If you wish to proceed, we’ll carry out a full room by room heat loss calculation confirming the exact size of Heat Pump and hot water cylinder to suit your property.
- Advice on types and sizes of heat emitters such as radiators or underfloor heating.
- Full installation including all pipework, electrical works & controls.
- Commissioning, handover documentation and demonstration on how to use the very user friendly system.
- Aftersales service and maintenance.
We carry the MCS (Microgeneration Certification Scheme) accreditation and only install MCS-Approved heat pumps with the highest ErP ratings available, the endorsement of the Noise Abatement Society’s Quiet Mark.
We also hold the Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC) accreditation. MCS works in partnership with RECC which ensures that MCS installation companies are working to a Trading Standards Institute approved Code of Practice. Please see the RECC web site for more details.